It is a fact that none of us are perfect. And it is also a fact that not all of us are kitchen designers. Now, this has two aspects.
One is you may not be able to hire a kitchen designer which is totally fine, most of us can’t. Another aspect is that we may not even need a kitchen designer while being in the early stages of your kitchen remodeling.
Now, kitchen designer or not, you will have one thing in your mind with regards to kitchen designing. That is, to have a kitchen that is fashionable and functional.
And for this, there are some things that you, as a non-designer, need to keep in mind and in the right order.
These things will not only help you give yourself a perfect kitchen but will get your guests in a dilemma whether the kitchen has been professionally designed or not. And you can gladly take all the credits.
Here are 5 things to keep in mind as a non-designer for a kitchen remodeling:
1. Function comes first: The most important aspect of any kitchen is the function. You should be able to carry out your need with the least inconveniences.
A great remodeling choice is to go for wholesale kitchen cabinets. Their customizable nature along with their availability in a long range of styles, shapes, sizes, and colors makes them perfect for any kind of kitchen space.
2. Budget: As a non-designer, this is one aspect which is essential. Being able to give shape to your kitchen in a perfect manner without exceeding your budget is no less than an achievement. It is always suggested to overestimate your budget to not face “surprises” later.
And a great way to save more from your budget is to go for RTA wholesale cabinets. Their mobile nature enables them to be used according to your own choice of position. Moreover, that wholesale cabinets come at low costs make them a better return-on-investment.
3. Storage: Certainly, storage is a necessary aspect of any kitchen. For any use, from cooking to storing to layout, storage is necessary. Here also, the best option will be to go for cabinetry. For a more spacious look, you can go for white kitchen cabinets.
The white color reflects more light giving the illusion of more space. Also, the storage efficiency of kitchen cabinets makes them perfect for a kitchen space of any size. RTA cabinets further add to the effectiveness besides being affordable.
4. Lights: More of a complement, lights highlight your kitchen space just in the way you want. In this case, besides installing lights for usage purposes, like in corners, over the island, on a wall adjacent to your countertop, lights can also be used to show off your beautiful set of antique white kitchen cabinets.
Consider going for under-cabinet lighting and installing lights in your glass shelf upper-cabinets. All of these will certainly add to your classy and glamorous kitchen décor making it appear stylish and spacious.
5. Counter-space availability: There is no such thing as too much counter space. The more you have the better. So, while remodeling your kitchen, keep in mind to have clear counter space to hold your pots, pans, dishes, and other kitchen essentials.
There can be counter spaces in different sections of your kitchen too based on different purposes. Having antique white kitchen cabinets as your countertop cabinetry further adds to the storage space.
Opting for countertop materials that complement your white cabinets, like marble or granite, adds to the décor as well.
As a non-designer, it is always better to have a clear idea of what you have to do and how you can do it. The five points in this blog tell you how you can have an effective kitchen remodeling without having a pull at your wallet.
Kitchen cabinets are your perfect companions for kitchen space and will definitely help you in giving your kitchen the much needed to remodel while having an affordable budget.